COVID-19 HEALTH/SAFETY NOTICE
Dear Visitors and Guests,
The team at Macdonald Communities Limited (Lakestone) have been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and keeping up to date with any Health Canada changes in protocols. The risk of contracting COVID-19 remains low at this time, however, the safety of our visitors, staff and residents is our main concern.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have put the following measures in place:
- The Information Centre is open by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- All show home tours are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- We have increased the regular frequency of cleaning/disinfecting our show homes and our Information Centre and are asking guests who have recently travelled outside of Canada or are not feeling well at this time refrain from entering our show homes. We are also asking staff who are not feeling well to stay home.
- We have provided clear instructions to our builders, realtors and staff as to how to manage tours of our show homes and our site.
- We have staggered our tour times such that only one party at a time can visit a show home
- We are allowing for sufficient time between showings such that attendants can adequately clean the show home before the next appointment
You can book your private appointment two ways. You can REGISTER HERE and let us know when you would like to come for a show home tour during our scheduled hours, Tuesday through Sunday from 12pm until 4pm. Alternatively, you can call 250-766-1213 and make your appointment with our sales team.
Thank you so much for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Alternatively you can view the Show Homes with the virtual tours by CLICKING HERE
Call for appointment to view: 250-864-4663 (HOME)
NO BC SPECULATION TAX!
Introducing LAKESTONE. Whether you prefer to hit the trails, paddle on the lake, or watch a glorious sunset from The Lake Club deck, the good life is right outside your door. Revel in the lakefront paradise, and love the convenience of being just minutes away from downtown and the Kelowna airport.
Lake Country living at it’s finest.
That’s the beauty of Lakestone.
THE BENCHLANDS NEIGHBOURHOOD
THE BENCHLANDS NEIGHBOURHOOD DELIVERS A VARIETY OF HOMESITES WITH BIG, BIG VIEWS.
With a wide variety of lot types and prices, Benchlands offers so many opportunities to build your dream home. Situated over 150m (500ft) above Okanagan Lake, Benchlands provides its residents with sweeping views along with a central location within the Lakestone community. Benchlands is the home of our preferred builders show home parade and the Lakestone information centre.
THE HIGHLANDS NEIGHBOURHOOD
The Highlands rises another 100m (300ft) up the hill from the Benchlands and contains some of the best views of any of the neighbourhoods developed so far. Being blended into the hillside gives the Highlands a mountain-like setting and allows for almost every lot to back onto green space or benefit from an expansive view. With prices starting in the mid $200,000s there is a homesite for everyone in the Highlands.
THE WATERSIDE NEIGHBOURHOOD
The Waterside neighbourhood offers some of the finest lakeside and lake view home sites in all the Okanagan. Defined by its relationship to the slope and its homes’ west coast contemporary design, Waterside is a perfect showcase of what future Lakestone neighbourhoods will feel like.
THE LAKE CLUB
For Lakestone Residents and guests
Lake Club Amenities Include:
- Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool and 2 Hot Tubs
- Lake Access
- Indoor Lounge and Fireplace
- Kayak Storage
- Outdoor Kitchen, BBQ, and Entertainment Area
- Covered Terraces
- His & Hers Changerooms and Lockers
- Outdoor Showers